- We offer an application form to everyone.
- We review completed applications in the order in which we receive them.
- We may require up to 3 business days to verify information on an application.
- If we are unable to verify information on an application, the application may be denied.
- Each applicant 18 and over must submit an individual application.
- We will not review incomplete applications. Applications must be signed and dated.
- We will accept the first qualified applicant(s).
- Applicants must show two pieces of government issued identification. One must include a photograph.
Prior Rental History
- Rental history of 2 years must be verifiable from unbiased and unrelated sources.
- Applicants must provide the information necessary to contact past landlords. We reserve the right to deny an application if, after making a good faith effort, we are unable to verify rental history.
- Net household income shall be at least 3 times the rent (excluding utilities).
- Income resources must be verifiable through pay stubs, employer contact, current tax records and/or bank statements.
Credit/Criminal/Public Records Check – Any crime that would adversely affect the property, or the health, safety or right to peaceful enjoyment of others may result in denial of application.
- Negative reports from the last 5 years may result in denial of application.
- Arrests that did not result in a conviction will not be considered.
- Any individual who is a current illegal substance abuser, or has been convicted of the illegal manufacture or distribution of a controlled substance.
- Exceptions may be made for applicants with increased deposits or qualified co-signers.
- We determine, based on the application, whether the applicant meets our screening guidelines.
- We verify income and financial resources.
- We verify current and previous landlords.
- We obtain a credit report. We may also request a criminal records report and public records report.